Sunday, June 23, 2013

What I Believe (And What I KNOW)

-
Even though I try my best to keep people informed about all the dangers to our freedoms, I believe that most people don’t care about anything that doesn't affect them personally and immediately. Due to that apathy and ignorance, I believe that the chance of us continuing as a relatively free nation for more than another decade is about the same as that proverbial snowball in Hell. I believe that the problem is NOT that a traitor now sits in the White House, but that half of this nation’s voters are traitors themselves for putting him there. I believe that this nation has lost so much of its morals that God has removed his protection from us completely. I believe that islam will take over this country in a few years, as it has much of Europe, and that it is the system that satan will use to bring the antichrist to power. I believe that in a few short years, we will see blood running in the streets as never before. I also believe (rightly or wrongly) in a pre-tribulation rapture of Christians from the earth. If that is so, then Christians will not have to witness the worst days ever to be on this planet. I believe that you can avoid suffering through the tribulation yourself, if you repent of your sins and accept Jesus as your savior.


I KNOW that I deserve Hell. I also KNOW that I will never see Hell, because the sacred blood of Jesus has washed my sins away, and that I am promised a home in Heaven. I KNOW this is so, NOT because I deserve it in any way, but because GOD PROMISED SALVATION FOR ALL WHO TRUST ON THE NAME OF JESUS, HIS SON! I KNOW that whether Jesus comes back for His church before, during or after the tribulation, the ultimate home for believers will be Heaven. I KNOW that God will not turn you away if you are sincere and seek salvation through His son Jesus. Why not do it now, while there is still time, so YOU can KNOW that you, too, will have a home in HEAVEN? © 2013
-

10 comments:

irontomflint said...

AMEN!

Penny said...

I read and appreciate all of your posts and admire your conviction.

Chickenmom said...

The pendulum is starting to swing back our way, Gorges. More people are aware of what is going on. Have faith.

justastick said...

As I leave you this morning for the last time. I have just one thing to say you are full of crap!

Gorges Smythe said...

Bless you, irontom.

Thanks, Penny.

Having faith in the Lord is easy, Cm; having faith in my fellow-man.....not so much. :-)

Humble wife said...

I don't think a repeat amen is out of order. Excellent post!

Jennifer

Gorges Smythe said...

It looks like Blogger got you out of order, justastick, not that it matters. The Bible spoke of folks like you, "First, I want to remind you that in the "last days" there will be scoffers who will laugh at the truth and do every evil thing they desire." (2Peter 3:3)(NLT)

Thank you, Hw.

Linda said...

Great post, Gorges. God bless you.

Gorges Smythe said...

Thanks, Linda.

Pumice said...


Although I agree with your analysis of the current state I still believe that revival is possible. Possible but not probable. However, remember that the odds of being saved were stacked against us, too.

Grace and peace.