Sunday, September 14, 2014

Guess I Didn’t Need To Worry

-


The photo above is of some notes I made when I was working at the first telemarketing place. I started working there in January of 2009 and started blogging that November. I was afraid that I’d run out of things to write about. Over a few weeks, I made notes as things occurred to me between calls. The notes make a stack about a half-inch thick when pressed tightly together. Most sheets are used front and back. I would have had more, but the company quit allowing us to have such things at our desk. I soon learned that I’m enough of a blabber-mouth, and we live in such a crazy world, that I’ll never run short of opinions. I’ve also got my family history and life experiences to write about.


After toting the notes around in my computer case for about three years, I decided I’d never need them, so here they are in a pile. Many subjects have been dealt with already by chance, but I may look through them anyway, just in case I come cross some brilliant idea I’d forgotten about. © 2014
-

7 comments:

Vicki said...

I've got notes all over the place, too. But mine are more of the "Don't forget to buy dog food" variety. :)

M. Silvius said...

One thought on blogging material. We all like photos for sometimes they tell a story one can not tell with words, and one can capture subtleties not always possible with words. I think you should take your camera on your travels and take pictures of what you see along the road.

Gorges Smythe said...

I used to make those too, Vicki, but I kept forgetting to read them!

I took a few shots with my semi-new phone, Michael, only to discover that it has no place for a memory card.

Mamahen said...

I spent my time doodling and keeping tract of every pledge I received, untill as you said we were no longer allowed to do so.....Still hard to believe we didn't meet there...tho by the time you started I was pretty burned out and didn't bother to learn the name of newbies, as most didn't last long anyway, and I knew I was leaving just anyday.

Mary Ann said...

From 2003 to 2014... you ARE a pack rat!

Pumice said...

Maybe someday the notes will end up in the Smithsonian or Library of Congress for the use of future historians.

Grace and peace.

Gorges Smythe said...

That I am, Mary Ann.

Too late, Pumice, I read them all and pitched them. They're now in the landfill.