Sunday, March 29, 2015

...come, Lord Jesus!

-
And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Acts 1:9-11
...Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Revelation 22:20
-

4 comments:

Mamahen said...

Just any day now, my Lord is coming, He'll be returning for you and me. Oh i've been watching and i've been waiting. Just any day now, His face i'll see.....love that old song and this passage always makes me think of it :))

Gorges Smythe said...

I used to ask the Lord to hold off, since there were so many unsaved. Anymore, it seems that no-one wants anything to do with the Lord, so I quit asking that.

kymber said...

Revelation 22:20 is my favourite line of the Bible. thanks for sharing Gorges!

your friend,
kymber

Gorges Smythe said...

You're welcome, kymber. I hope you're having a nice Palm Sunday.