Sunday, November 8, 2015

I "Just Said 'NO'"

-
I'm feeling a little better these days. They're slowly getting my meds tweaked for best effect. Now they're ready to make some more money. Yes, I know it would be nice to know if I have any blockages. Yes, I know they can do a "chemical" test, so I don't have to have a heart attack on a treadmill. Still, it sounds dangerous in its own right. AND, if I show a bad blockage, they'd want to operate. I think the danger of going under the knife may be as bad as a blockage anyway. Besides, I was getting a fair amount of soluble fiber until recently. I need to get back to it.

They're always ready to use fear to encourage you to help them make more money. Since my wife didn't have chemo or radiation after her mastectomy, they told her that it would come back on her in five years. It's been eight years now. The main problem she has is the lymphoma from not being warned about what to watch for. It would have been avoidable, had she been warned but, she wasn't. And they wanted her to trust them with more treatment!

I said "thank you, bit no thank you."
-

6 comments:

JMD said...

Been there and still doing that. No, they don't tell you a whole lot of the down side. I think it sucks. They forgot to tell me a whole lot of side affects. Strange. At least in my opinion.

An At Home Daughter said...

You should look into Dr. Joel Wallach. He has a film you might be able to watch online for free its called Dead Doctors Don't Lie. Its very good. I know you can listen to his radio program online for free. My mom got a couple of his books and the film. I wish I had known more before I let the doctors radiate my thyroid. He talks about how when a farm animal gets a health issue it comes down to what vitamin or mineral is it deficient in, but when people get the very same symptoms its what medication can they throw at you to mask the symptoms till you die.
Just something you might want to look into.
Kimberly

Gorges Smythe said...

They make less money the more we know, JMD, thus the silence.

It's always about the money, AAHD.

Pumice said...

At this point I can say I am consistent about lifting you up to the Father at least Monday through Friday. One of my requests is wisdom.

Grace and peace.

Gail said...

Doctors scare me. Sometimes they are good, sometimes not, seems to be luck of the draw.

My husband wears a 144,000 dollar ICD in his chest and it's never activated. Granted doctors (more God than doctors) helped him to improve enough to be removed from the transplant list, we both think it wasn't really needed...added after his removal from transplant. It has stopped his welding...forbidden. Although it did provide hours of tasteless entertainment as I tested different electric powered items to see if it would set his ICD off. We are jokers. I thank God every day he is still here to joke with...(Don't feel sorry for him. He's put a snake in my briefcase!)

The new health care plan is a joke and has basically ruined my insurance. Luckily with mine and Medicare, Hubby has most things covered.

I wish you luck and send prayers every night. I have just discovered a new friend and I'm kinda selfish. Not letting you go!

Gorges Smythe said...

I don't really need wisdom, Pumice, I'm married. Seriously, though, thanks for the prayers.

I appreciate your comments, Gail, and your prayers even more.