Tuesday, December 22, 2015

An Idea For Redneck Carry Permit Holders

-

I noticed a couple guys at the doctor’s office today wearing bib-overalls. I used to wear them sometimes before I got married. I liked them; she didn’t. Now that I have a permit to carry, I tend to notice things that I never thought about before. One is the number of folks who carry (there sometimes ARE indications). The other is how some types of clothing are more conducive to carrying. Overalls are a case in point. If you get them a couple sizes too large, a guy could carry a couple real hawg-legs in them. Heck, if you ain’t worried about being legal, you could use a cane, walk with one knee stiff and carry a good-sized shotgun or even a military-style semi-automatic rifle. I’ll have to rethink my wardrobe! © 2015
-

4 comments:

Gail said...

I vote for open carry!

Gorges Smythe said...

We have it in my state, though a few cops might still hassle a person who does it.

sharpenedaxe.com said...

I started wearing a vest when carrying (before I got a smaller carry piece). My wife and I went to a self-reliance expo and there were an abnormal amount of men wearing vests. She looked at me and told me that had she not known why I was wearing the vest, she would think all those men had poor taste in fashion. I told her we were in the safest place in the metro area.

Gorges Smythe said...

No doubt you were, sa! lol