Monday, December 7, 2015

Is Obama Our Last President?

-
I think Obama has been trying to stir open revolt for years. I believe he (or more properly, his handlers) are frustrated by the apparent cowardice (or patience) of the American citizens. Muslims are being brought to this country so they will begin jihad here. Enough of that will give Obama reason (in his mind) to declare martial law “for our nation’s security.” On the other hand, if he holds off, vigilantes will inevitably begin shooting muslims on sight. Then, he can declare martial law to protect those poor, innocent, peace-loving muslims.


If a republican is elected president next fall (especially Trump), that may be the catalyst in forcing his hand. Will this country ever swear in another president? If Obama declares martial law, I seriously doubt it. Nothing would make me happier than to be proven completely wrong, but I guess only time will tell. © 2015
-

7 comments:

Kev Alviti said...

I think you're in for whole lot more trouble if Trump gets in!

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Not sure what it is exactly but there is a plan there somewhere.

Pumice said...

I agree that such a desire is in the back of his mind but I also remember feeling the same about Clinton and wondering if he would defy the Constitution and run a third time. Obama might precipitate it that way. He has ignored with impunity so much of the law to this point.

I probably won't make it to the bunker so don't save any soup for me.


Grace and peace.

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Hubby has said for years that just what you say is true. When Obama declares martial law, he will have to remain President, as we can't possibly conduct an election under such circumstances.
Scary thought indeed. But I think the gun control issue may just be the proverbial straw for the American people. We'll put up with a lot, but you will NOT take our guns.

Lady Locust said...

Interesting. I was just thinking yesterday, "How long will our flags fly at half mast?" I s'pose we'll all find out.

Gail said...

And that's what scares the poop out of me!

Gorges Smythe said...

You may be right, Kev, but I distrust him no more than the others. Huckabee is the only truly righteous man running, and he stands the proverbial snowball's chance. I'll be voting for him in the primary, but suspect it will be Trump in the general election.

I figure that it can be traced clear back to the Rothschilds, Kathy.

Me neither, Pumice.

Time will tell, Sis.

So we will, LL.

Me too, Gail!