Thursday, March 17, 2016

What If Trump Is A COMPLETE Phony?

-
The idea has been put forward, from the beginning, that Trump may be nothing but a liberal ideologue pretending to be a conservative. Those who know me as the Trump supporter that I am may be surprised to know that the idea is a very real concern of mine. It’s common knowledge that he’s spent a lot of time schmoozing with, and sometimes financially supporting liberal people and causes. The so-called conservatives have made that information super-available. The thing is, Trump has always been a businessman first and foremost, and that often involves dealing with people with whom you might prefer to not associate. For all I know, he may have spent equal time and money sucking up to unsavory conservatives. They certainly aren’t going to tell us if he did.

What I DO know is that nearly all the “conservative” candidates for national office are working hand-in-hand with those who are pushing one-world government (think Bush, Clinton, Soros, etc). Two of the three not obviously in cahoots with the globalists were defeated early on (Huckabee and Carson). By far the most moral of the group, their lack of success proves that even the rank and file republicans no longer have the stomach for moral leadership. (Don’t snicker, democrats, your morals disappeared 75 years ago.) That leaves only the loud-mouthed Trump. Personally, I don’t like the guy, but I respect the fact that he isn’t selling his soul to contributors (at least not in public) and that he was saying the same thing about protecting American jobs and businesses 20 years ago. I also like the fact that he’s not politically correct, though his over-all manners are reprehensible.

As sad as it is, those things alone are my reasons for supporting Trump. I can only hope that he is as conservative on some issues as he paints himself. I KNOW he isn’t where he should be on Israel and abortion, and I’m not sure about pervert “rights.” Still, ALL remaining presidential candidates in BOTH parties are closet globalists. Trump is our ONLY political hope. If he DOES turn out to be a phony, it will be the same as if one of the others had won, and we will be doomed, indeed.

Then again, I believe that we’re far past the tipping point on America’s ride to destruction. This election is solely about setting the throttle. If Trump is for real, we may stave off that destruction a few more years. If he’s a total phony, or someone else wins the presidency, we’re in for a wild ride. I’M VOTING FOR TRUMP AND PRAYING HARD!


Frankly, the only positive in all this is that no matter who’s elected president, JESUS IS STILL LORD! © 2016
-

15 comments:

M. Silvius said...

Trump has done nothing but promote liberal causes all his life. The list is out there of the millions he has donated to those causes and to buy the favors of their agents. Not to hard to find if some one really wanted to look. Why should he be any different today? He is the republican version of obama. A profane populist. Just another shyster, perhaps the biggest con-man of them all. Even Jimmy carter said he'd rather have him in the White-house cause he knows he can be bought by the libs. No, Trump is most certainly not conservative, he would not know what conservative is, if it smacked him in the face with a shovel. We actually have a true constitutional conservative in the race with a track record to prove it. The closest thing to a Reagan we are going to get in a long while. Yet people seem to be drawn to the populist cause he is a TV personality and is promising them trinkets and candy. They are doing exactly the same thing they did 8 years ago thinking they are going to get different results. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

kymber said...

Gorges - my worry concerning Trump is that a variety of "conspiracy" and alternative sites have said from day one that he will run a heck of a campaign and then drop out at the very end to let Hillary win. and if that is the case and it actually happens like that - God Bless America. you'll be doomed. and you'll probably drag the rest of the world down with you.

in the back of my mind, i keep hoping he's real. and will make America Great Again. a great America is always a good thing for Canada - even if he's gonna build a wall between us - bahahahah! good luck with that Trump! we're Canadians and if we really want to get into your country - there's a million different ways to do it. my advice to him if he wins - build that wall on the Mexican border. and kick out all of the illegals!

just my Canadian 2 cents - which is probably only 1.2 cents USD! sending much love and prayers! your friend,
kymber

deborah harvey said...

huckabee and carson never stood a chance.
if trump isn't a complete evil, i would like to see huckabee vice president to move into presidency--if we last that long-- and ben carson head of health.

we are being punished for the murder by torture of millions of babies and for removing support from israel. i know this israel is not the religious one but i do believe, in spite of their wrongdoings, that God is protecting them.

if the entire nation does not repent there will be no saving it.
nations are punished in the here and now, and individuals are judged in the hereafter.
it is past time for the judgement of the long suffering God to punish this nation.

Gorges Smythe said...

I don't feel that Trump is an overall conservative either, Michael. He DOES talk conservative on a few issues. If you honestly believe there's still a good man in the race, more power to you; I just don't see it.

Anything is possible, kymber, I just keep asking the Lord that HIS will be done, whether it's to save the nation OR further punish it.

We're being punished for sure, dh.

JMD said...

I certainly respect everyone's right to vote how they see it. Having said that I am going to sit this one out. I can't in good conscience vote for Trump or the other Republican candidates. Everyone else can decide.

Gary in Bama said...

No one wants Trump for Trump. His support is an anti politician vote. We want change even if it is all ego with bad hair.

Gorges Smythe said...

I understand, JMD, I'll feel the same way if it's NOT Trump. Still, it would seem almost like voting for Hillary if I don't vote.

You hit that nail squarely on the head, Gary.

buddeshepherd said...

I find this election very disturbing. I find myself supporting Trump only because he irritates my liberal Facebook friends to the point of hysteria.
That is not a reason to actually put someone is as president.
I don't think he is the sort of conservative I am.
I won't vote for someone for president who states we are going to torture people or target their families.
There are other ways to win this war.
Like, either fighting it or getting out, not letting people who are sworn enemies into the country, stopping the genocide of Christians, and the destruction of history.
I'm getting of subject but I suppose you get my point...

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

I am sorry, but I have been convinced from the start that the Trump campaign is designed to insure Hillary being our next president, and the supposed militant Sanders supporters at Trump rallies has to be viewed with great curiosity. For why would they be trying to stir up trouble now? After all, does this not just greatly encourage the support of the hardcore conservatives for Trump?

Gorges Smythe said...

I think we're pretty-much on the same page, Budd.

Jerry, I honestly think things are too far gone for this election to make much difference. Still, it will be interesting to see how things play out.

Pumice said...

I don't think that Trump is in any camp but Trump's. That makes him a totally loose cannon. If he is elected he can go any of 360 degrees at any moment. My only comfort is the comfort you have. If God could use Nebuchadnezzar, Cyrus and the shuffling of a bunch of beggars with leprosy, He can use Trump. I am not sure that my faith is strong enough to vote for him if it comes down to the known immorality of Hillary or the obvious amorality of Trump.

I am not sure that democracy or even a republic is what God approves of.

Grace and peace.

Gorges Smythe said...

Pumice, I figure God put Trump here as either a blessing or a curse. Either way, we might as well do our part and accept His will.

Humble wife said...

I actually thought he was joking when he announced. I thought it was some sort of gimmick. How I feel about any of the candidates hasn't matter in years as the one's I respect and value-never make it.

The course America is on is a wicked one that needs a good deal of maneuvering to get us off of, as the voters for Trump are behaving much like the voters did for Obama. I was ashamed at how Americans behaved when rallying behind their candidate, and now seeing the republicans do the same I am sickened.

It isn't like a normal rally where one states I support his ideology and we have a few disagreements on things that do not sway our political leanings...no instead we don't check the candidates when they are offensive, rude, foul, crude, and classless. Why?

Of course we need to build the wall that has been promised, but to go off so crudely and then the crowds cheer almost feels like at times we are in the 1930s and have found our scapegoat. It sure felt like this with Obama~and his scapegoat is conservatives, white men, and capitalism.

Trump's seems to be anything for a talking point.

Oh I stand with you and must close my thoughts with Praise God and I am so thankful for our Saviour.

Jennifer

sig94 said...

Prov. 21:1
The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

And so with the President. I too feel that we are beyond the tipping point, probably passed that twenty years ago or more. When Obama was reelected I knew that we as a nation were toast. We'll still be a country, but our fate is sealed.

Gorges Smythe said...

Without the Lord, I don't know how people preserve their sanity, Jennifer.

Agreed, sig.