Monday, July 17, 2017

FACEBOOK Is Still Messin' With Me!

-
I was COMPLETELY OFF FACEBOOK for a couple minutes doing something else, but when I logged back on and made my FIRST post, I was given a "captcha" with this message: "It looks like you’re using this feature in a way it wasn’t meant to be used. Please slow down, or you could be blocked from using it." If there's a "posts per hour" regulation, maybe they should make it well known.
Actually, the practice has gotten rather hit and miss lately, so I suspect that there's ONE INDIVIDUAL FACEBOOK EMPLOYEE who despises my religion and politics and does what he/she can to cause trouble for me when I'm using the service.
-

2 comments:

Pumice said...

Remember the bit of wisdom offered by someone, "Just because you are paranoid doesn't meant they are not out to get you."

Grace and peace.

Gorges Smythe said...

lol - Very true, Pumice.